Sep 182020
 

Last week I submitted PCBs to be fabbed and got them back this week. They look pretty good! I’ve not soldered anything down yet but the footprints are all good except for the rotary encoder mounting holes. The Eagle part I used has them at 2.05mm but they need to be 2.4mm. I need to track down where I got that footprint because it’s clearly wrong. In the next few days I’ll be soldering it up in sections and testing them out. On the UI front, I’ve been using my “knobtester” board and a small neopixel strip to explore UI thoughts. It’s been fun. But otherwise not much movement on this project, so please enjoy this little chill jam I did instead of working on it, and ostensibly part of the “30 sounds” effort.

 Posted by at 11:57 am

 Leave a Reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

(required)

(required)