todbot knob shop
Note: I've transitioned almost entirely to an
Ableton Live +
The stuff below is used rarely, mostly for source material.
If something on here interests you, make me an offer.
it's all about the knobs, baby...
If you feel up to it, you can listen to some of the
cacophony I've inflicted with these devices.
Yamaha RS7000 Sequencer/Sampler/Saviour:
29 knobs, ~80 buttons, 2 velocity-senstive pads of love
Novation SuperNova II Rack Synth of Destruction:
33 knobs, ~100 buttons waaahaaa!
Korg Electribe ES-1 FunkyHandSamplerRhythmAid:
11 knobs, 54 buttons
Yamaha A3000 sampler:
7 knobs, 20 buttons
If you've one of these, you should check out the
hacking I've done to mine.
Yamaha RM1x sequencer:
13 knobs, 73 buttons
Any notes I have on the RM1x, I put on
my RM1x page.
Emu Proteus 2000 ROMpler:
6 knobs, 10 buttons
Yamaha AN1x controller keyboard:
12 knobs, ~80 buttons/keys
other stuff, infrastructure:
and the unused but still loved widgets:
- MotU MidiTimpiece II midi router
(no computer hook since I loathe Macs now)
- Rolls 16 channel 2U line mixer
- Roland 16 channel rack mixer, like 6U big.
- Boss SE-50 multi-effects unit
past toys no longer present:
- Oberheim Matrix 6r (digital/analog synth module)
- Ensoniq EPS-16+ (sampler keyboard)
- Sequential Circuits MultiTrak (analog synth keyboard)
- Roland D-110 (cheezy multi-timbral module)
- Kurzeil PX1000 (oldskool ROMpler)
- Oberheim Cyclone (midi arpeggiator)
- Ensoniq Mirage keyboard (8bit sampler, analog filters, my first!)
- Roland MT-32 (cheezy but lovable and amazing multitimbral module)
- Atari 1040ST computer (with Dr.T's KCS Open mode. I miss it)